Become a BBL shipper
Many of Europe’s leading energy players are shippers at BBL. If you want to trade reliably and efficiently or trade capacity with other shippers, you need to register by completing the following steps. Please be aware that you need to sign up at the Prisma platform as well to become a registered Prisma shipper.
Fill out and sign the Declaration of Acceptance (DoA) and send us a scanned version. By signing the DoA you accept the General Terms and Conditions including its exhibits.
Send your three latest annual reports so we can assess your company’s creditworthiness. You may be asked to supply additional sureties before we extend our services to you.
After determining your creditworthiness, you will be registered in our IT systems and receive your Edigas codes, which are needed for nominations. After this a communications test will be set up with you.
Downloads BBL Forward Flow Shipper
- Declaration of Acceptance pdf Download
- General Terms and Conditions Forward Flow pdf Download
- Exhibit A: Operating Manual pdf Download
- Exhibit B: Credit Control Protocol pdf Download
- Exhibit C: Booking Procedure pdf Download
- Exhibit E: General Conditions ISB pdf Download
- Exhibit F: Certificate practice statement ISB pdf Download
- Exhibit G to GTCs FF: CAM and CMP implementation and general rules pdf Download
Downloads BBL Reverse Flow Shipper
- Declaration of Acceptance IRF pdf Download
- General Terms and Conditions Reverse Flow pdf Download
- Exhibit A: Operating Manual Reverse Flow pdf Download
- Exhibit B: Credit Control Protocol IRF pdf Download
- Exhibit C: Auction Procedure pdf Download
- Sold and available Interruptible Reverse Flow Capacity pdf Download
If there are any further questions or you need guidance during this process, please contact us.
Front Office / Back Office
+31 (0)50 521 2150 email@example.com