On 20 June 2019 Ofgem approved the modified General Terms & Conditions (GT&C) of BBL Company (BBLC). The modifications introduce physical reverse flow gas transport services for the UK to the Netherlands as well as marketing capacity by means of implicit allocations. The GT&C will come into effect from the 1st of July 2019 onwards. Implementation of physical reverse flow will become effective as soon as Ofgem have approved the Interconnection Agreement between BBLC and National Grid.
Further announcement of this will be done via BBLC’s website.
Please find the modified GT&C documents below.
- GTC Forward Flow and Reverse Flow 2019 pdf Download
- Exhibit A: Operating Manual pdf Download
- Exhibit B: Credit Control Protocol pdf Download
- Exhibit E: General Conditions ISB pdf Download
- Exhibit F: Certificate Practice Statement ISB pdf Download
- Exhibit G pdf Download
- Exhibit H: Reprofiling Service pdf Download
- Exhibit I: Implicit Allocation pdf Download
- Reprofiling Service, Example to Exhibit H pdf Download
- BBLC Information Document IAM pdf Download
- BBLC Guidance Document IAM pdf Download